Background-image
Partners
Colston+Property+Group
Dr+David+Campbell+%26+Associates
Magic+Mountain
Fairlanes+Bowling+Centers
J.J.+MacKay+Canada+Limited
Roadway+Systems+Ltd
Team+Aquatic+Supplies
Swimming+New+Brunswick
Swimming+Canada
Province+of+NB

 


The CVAC Challenge itself is the weekend of March 14 and swimmers will be able to solicit donations up to the 20th of March. The funds raised will be split with 85% going to the fundraising account of the swimmer's family and the remaining 15%, less any online processing fees (roughly 4%), toward a local charity or other endeavor which for this year will be Riverview P.R.O. Kids. In addition to the awards mentioned previously we will also have prizes for the top two individual fundraisers with $50 in Cineplex cards for the top fundraiser and a $25 Chapters Card for the next highest fundraiser. Stay tuned for regular updates!! Challenge Update





The Codiac Vikings Aquatic Club (CVAC); is a competitive swimming program which offers professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of the Club is to provide swimming opportunities for a variety of ages and skill levels.




We are a non profit club, run by its elected Board of Directors which meets each month. All members are welcome at each meeting and encouraged to be involved in team activities and fundraisers.